Posted Date: 04/09/2020
HEAD START ENROLLMENT NEWS:
OISD will be working with our Region 7 Education Service Center to help enroll students in Head Start for the 2020-2021 school year. The link is listed below along with some instructions.
Once you click on the link, you will see:
1. Resources for Families
2. Then click on "Learn more about the Pre-
3. Scroll down to "Online Pre-Application-English (or Spanish)"
Note: Once you complete the Head Start Online Pre-Application, you will receive an email within 2 weeks to upload the following eligibility documents:
1. 2019 Tax Return or W-2 (will accept other forms of annual income, if you do not have the Tax Return)
2. Certified Birth Certificate for enrolling the child
3. Proof of Physical Address (electric bill, water bill, lease agreement)
Head Start is a federal government program and eligibility is not determined by OISD.